Management consulting firm helping large multinational corporations to small and medium-sized enterprises improve their overall performance and achieve their strategic objectives.
TFR works closely with companies decision makers to analyze their current business situation, identify challenges and opportunities, and develop strategic plans to address them.
We deliver specialized consulting services to businesses in the retail industry to help them improve their operations, enhance customer experiences, and navigate the challenges of the rapidly evolving retail landscape.
+18 years of experience specializing on driving commercial strategy development, operational execution, retail innovation and digitalization for lifestyle brands.
KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Business Strategy: Business strategy and execution are interconnected elements of organizational success. Business strategy refers to the long-term plan of action designed to achieve a specific goal or set of goals or objectives. It involves making choices on where to compete and how to differentiate the business from competitors. It includes Vision and Mission, Goals and Objectives, SWOT Analysis, Competitive Analysis, Market Positioning, Business area Milestones and Strategic Initiatives.
- Strategy Execution: Execution involves implementing the strategies and plans developed during the strategic planning process. It’s about translating strategic goals into actionable tasks and ensuring that these tasks are carried out effectively. Key outputs include resource allocation, organizational structure, communication, performance measurement, continuous improvement.
- Digital Transformation and Omnichannel Strategy: Define a comprehensive approach to provide a seamless and integrated customer experience across various channels, both online and offline. Key components: integration of channels (eg. branding, data), customer-centric approach (eg. customer journeys), technology, communication and customer service, inventory and fulfillment integration, employee training and analytics.
- Global Supply Chain Management Strategy: involves the planning, coordination, and control of the production, procurement, conversion, and logistics processes that span across different countries and regions. Main focus on SC Planning (demand forecasting, inventory mgmnt), Supplier Mgmt and Logistics, including ESG / Sustainability milestones.
- Merchandising Optimization: Merchandising optimization involves strategically managing and presenting products to maximize sales, profitability, and customer satisfaction. It encompasses various activities, ranging from product selection and pricing to visual merchandising and inventory management. Right products, at the right place, on the right time, in the right quantity at the right price.
- Commercial Due Diligence: Assess the target company’s market position, competitive landscape, growth prospects, and overall commercial viability. Deliverable includes market analysis, competitive landscape, customer analysis, product / service porfolio, sales and distribution channels, legal compliance, management and talent, financial performance, risk and opportunities and integration planning.
Strategy and Transformation Executive with +18 years of experience.
A Platform of exceptional talent
TFR collaborates with a highly skilled network cultivated under the guidance of seasoned leaders and executives, including former directors at Inditex, Mango, Farfetch, Zalando, GAP, amongst other leading businesses.